Monday, October 24, 2011

A Quote I Love!

If you are a young man of appropriate age and are not married, don’t waste time in idle pursuits. Get on with life and focus on getting married. Don’t just coast through this period of life. Young men, serve a worthy mission. Then make your highest priority finding a worthy, eternal companion. When you find you are developing an interest in a young woman, show her that you are an exceptional person that she would find interesting to know better. Take her to places that are worthwhile. Show some ingenuity. If you want to have a wonderful wife, you need to have her see you as a wonderful man and prospective husband.
Richard G. Scott
Ha!  I love this quote.  I have been on a few dates in my life and it seems like the young man usually shows me how lame or incompetent he is.  I could tell a few stories about the unusual boys (I don't think I can even call them men) I have went out with in my life.  If he can even trick me into thinking he is interesting then I may become interested in him..and who wouldn't want me to be interested in them?  But then again..maybe I am too superficial...I like to think I don't expect more out a guy than I expect out of myself.

No comments: