Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 17: Things That Make You Scared

1) The Unknown:  The unknown is so scary.  I never pictured my life turning out the way it has.  Don't get me wrong...I like life but there are some things in life I would like to happen to me that just haven't happened to/for me yet.  Hopefully the things I want to happen will happen one day but if they don't, I will just keep on living every day to the fullest and taking advantage of everything I do have.
2) Snakes: The creepy and crawly!  I don't care to get close enough to one to see if it is poisonous.  Just the thought of a snake makes me cringe.
3) Creeping Obesity:  I remember a poster from my high school wellness class of a woman who gained a little weight each year.  She got bigger and bigger and...well you get the picture.  I want to be healthy and I often associate size with health. (Yes, I know this is superficial.)

No comments: