Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 22: Ten Things About You People Dont' Expect

1) I'm can be extremely bold  or extremely shy depending on if I care what your opinion of me is.  Generally, I am shy at first and become more "me" the more comfortable I am around you.
2) I really don't enjoy eating meat that much.  It's not that I am a vegetarian but I prefer fruits, vegetables, and breads when I eat.
3) I feel like I am still discovering who I am.  Sometimes I wonder if I have let others mold me into who I am because I have such a strong desire to be liked and to please other people.
4) I am picky when it comes to choosing boys for me to like...but when I am secure in a relationship I fall way to fast.
5) I feel guilty when I am not productive.
6) I hate being alone (even sleeping alone) and don't think I could ever live by myself.  I would be scared the whole time.
7) I am not a risk taker at all.  I won't even let myself try to be someone's friend if I don't think they will return the gesture.  This could be because of my insecurities.
8) I will bridge jump and do other crazy things...but I don't think I would do them if I weren't trying to impress someone.
9) I wonder if I am really a "country girl" even though I was born and raised in the country.
10) One of my top fears is rejection.

No comments: