Monday, October 3, 2011

Day Six: The Person You Like and Why You Like Them

Does this mean someone I have a crush on? Simply because, I currently do not have a crush on anyone. But there are some people in my life I like a lot! Here is my list:
My family:
They are painfully honest with me which irritates the crap out of me but I love them for being willing to risk hurting my feelings to help me become a better person.  It is also reassuring to know that they will always be there for me...regardless of what stupid things I do.

My Friends From School:
I miss my little group of friends.  I miss our movie nights and I miss cuddling with them as we star gazed on the dock at Beaver Dick. They didn't judge me when I was super awkward and they can make me laugh on my worst days.  I truly do love these friends.

No comments: