Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 23: Something You Wonder "What If" About

Oh the things I wonder "What if?" about!
1) What if I would have went to BYU-Idaho right out of high school?  I would have probably missed out on a lot of experiences I had as a paramedic and may not even be a teacher now...but I wonder what would have happened and what I would be doing with my life now if I would have just went.
2) What if I would have went to med school?  I miss the medical profession a lot and know I could have been a wonderful physician.  However, I would not have grown and learned the things I learned as I have progressed to become an educator.
3)What if I would have asked a boy out or if a boy would have liked me in return?  I wonder about past relationships and almost relationships.

No comments: