Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 12: Things You Want to Say to an Ex

1) I don't hate you...so please don't think I do.  Even though I think about you often and would love to have contact with you, I choose not to because I don't want to have to stop talking to you again when another wonderful man enters my life ( I feel like this is just a part of respecting him...even if he turns into an ex as well :)
2) Thank you for helping me improve myself.  I know that you helped me realize aspects of my life I can make better and pushed me to improve.
3) Thanks for not letting our relationship progress.  As I am sure you have already figured out I am probably the best girl you will ever even meet and get the privilege to date.  You lost out.  However, I know that their are guys better than you out there.  I am glad I didn't settle.  But none-the-less I hope you meet someone to share your happily ever after with...you will just have to be taunted by the fact she isn't as amazing as me.

And finally...I will leave you with a song

1 comment:

Sandra and Brent said...

Things I would say, you were a mediocre kisser and a worse boyfriend. I'd rather spend eternity alone then ten more minutes with you. You suck, and never deserved me in the first place. To me you are nothing more than a weak moment.