Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 11: Your Current Relationship (or for all the losers out there talk about how being single is)

Welp...I am one of those losers who gets to discuss how being single is.

To me being single is bittersweet.  Because I am single I have all the time in the world to do what I want to do.  This is nice...except when I don't know what I want to do and feel guilty for being idle.  Then I wish I had somebody to do something with because I have a hard time motivating myself.  However, it is nice because I really have the time to get to know myself and evaluate where I am in life and the more I evaluate the more I realize why I am single.  I am emotionally closed off to people (I have trust issues in relationships...dating a cheater will do that to you, I have communication issues, and I have to become more self reliant.)  I really do believe that I am single for a reason and that reason is to find ways to improve myself and I continue to get to know myself.  So yes, I'll admit I wish I had a someone to cuddle up to at during movies and at night and I REALLY miss kissing (I must admit I think I am pretty good at cuddling and kissing).  But, I am learning to be okay without those things and embrace becoming the woman I want to be.



No comments: