Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another Song


It is no secret that I absolutely, positively love Taylor Swift. I know I have been blogging a lot lately but I have had a lot of time to think and ponder this weekend and it hasn't exactly been a weekend of dreams. If something could go wrong this weekend, it has went wrong. Things aren't always how you believe they are. However, that is part of life. So, this song describes exactly how I have been feeling. I really have no clue what I am doing with my life and would love someone to objectively help me try to figure it out. It is hard to figure life out when you seem to aimlessly wonder through so many unnecessary storms. However, the storms make the stronger and help me be able to see better at other times in my life. So, yeah...enjoy the song.

2 comments:

Katie B. said...

Amen sister!!!

kinanti skorzeny said...

oh my god,that's my lovely song!:D