Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still going....

If you haven't figured it out yet, life for me is pretty crazy. It's really not even a balancing act. I sleep and work for the most part. I worked a night shift last night and got off about 0730 this morning. I was at the candy store by 1000. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't fought with psych patients trying to communicate to other life forms in outer space for what seemed like most of the night. If it isn't one having delusional thoughts its another. I think one of the reasons I am enjoying mental health so much is because, like EMS, you never know what to expect. After I got off from the candy store tonight I went to the A Taste of Home cooking school. That was fun. I went with my old boss and afterwords we went to Mitchell's Truck Stop for breakfast. A crazy man talked to me for about an hour...or so it felt like an hour. I am beggining to think that there are a ton of people in this area who need to be in a psych facility. Before its over I will be convinced that everyone needs to be in a psych facility! That's my thought process for the day. Sleep good. I know I will.

3 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

Hope you get some rest. Bet you are making the big bucks. Love you

Sandra and Brent said...

Sleep who needs it!

Renee and Jake said...

Only 20 days left or wait 19