Last year I wrote 25 things I was grateful for on my birthday. This year, you get to learn 26 things you might not know about me to celebrate my birthday. I am sure you will know a lot of it already because I am a pretty open person.
1) I love raw pasta.
2) Dance parties with my roommates rock my socks.
3) If I could be an animal, I'd be a monkey.
4) I don't know everything...yes, I know that's a shocker.
5) My favorite candy bar (you can get at any store) is Twix.
6) I love plaid.
7) Sometimes I randomly buy men's neck ties.
8) The Millionaire Match Maker (a t.v. show) is one of my guilty pleasures.
9) I rely on spell check way too much, my real spelling kind of stinks.
10) I secretly like doing art, even if I'm not that great at it.
11) I use shower crayons to write and draw in the shower.
12) I am somewhat OCD.
13) Ryan Reynolds may or may not be the most attractive actor out there.
14) I don't like wearing clothes if I am at home.
15) I love Dr. Pepper and drink it often, even though I say I don't drink carbonated beverages.
16) I think grilling out should be a man's job...and the woman's job is to eat the medium rare steak he cooks for her.
17) I'm a procrastinator.
18) When I get bored in class, I use my laptop to do online shopping.
19) Sometimes I let myself believe in fairy tales.
20) When making s'mores, I purposely burn my marshmallows.
21) I have a crush on Micheal Scott and Dwight Shrute.
22) I google random things...like mail order husbands.
23) I can watch chick flicks 24/7. They make me want to dream. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic.
24) I don't think their are many people out there who really know me as a person.
25) I wouldn't want to know if I only had one day left to live.
26) I enjoy making people feel awkward.
And for my one to grow on...The park may be my favorite place on the face of the Earth!
I hope you learned something new about me. Enjoy the day!