Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Facts

I wrote 26 things you might not know about me for my 26th birthday. Now, I am just writing more random facts about me for the fun of it. Enjoy!

1) I love to star gaze and cuddle. It would be amazing to do this as a date with someone I care about.
2) Tootsie Roll pops rock my world. I can successfully eat them without biting them most of the time.
3) I often dream of falling in love and being loved in return. When I wake up I am disappointed that my dream had to end. In reality, I am not sure I will really ever find someone to fall in love with that will love me back.
4) I can't wait to have kids! They are adorable. I think being a woman is great.
5) When no one is home, I run around in my undies or without clothes.
6) Sometimes I cry for the most ridiculous reasons.
7) I am paranoid and insecure. I hope for the best and usually assume the worst.
8) I love a good pedicure. I feel like such a girl when my nails are actually done and look nice.
9) Pizza is one of my favorite foods!
10) I fear I might not be a successful teacher.
11) I collect books. I really do love them and try to read often.
12) I care way to much about what other people think.
13) The library may or may not be my official second home.
14) I am shy.
15) I have a ton of walls up. When I get scared, paranoid, sad, feel vulnerable, or start feeling a little insecure I put up even more walls.
16) Part of the reason I fear the unknown so much is because I fear failure so much.
17) My family is the best. They rock my world.
18) If my life were a movie, it would be a comedy.
19) I have a hard time using commas appropriately.
20) I still wouldn't want to know if I had one more day to live.

There are 20 new facts about me. Hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

I am glad you blog....I feel it helps me stay in touch and you are elegant with words...maybe you should write as a living.