Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Life I Love

Life has been crazy busy for me. I wake up, go to school, and then go to the library. At last, I get to go home and go to bed. However, I find myself extremely happy! Why? I really have no clue. The boy I like doesn't like me back, I don't always get my way, school is overwhelming, and sometimes I feel like I am barely making it. What can you do though? Maybe, I have finally come to understand how to accept all the chaos and uncertainty life brings. Maybe, I stay so busy that I have less time to think. Maybe, I have chosen not to let other people's choices negatively affect me. Maybe, I have learned that it is okay that I am not perfect. Maybe, I am finally really okay with the way my life is turning out. I don't know the cause, but I truly am happy.

I miss my family back home a ton. I am excited to see them all at Sandra's wedding. I really am so happy for Sandra. It will be fun to get to know Brent a little better when I go home. I am excited to see all the kids when I go home as well. Those little munchkins bring so much joy in my life. I have to get enough love to last me at least a year every time I see those kids. I have been doing a service practicum at a pre-school lately. I have fallen in love with those little kids as well, even if they are bad...and I mean really, really bad! I get to student teach next summer. I really am excited to work with the kids. I love them so much. It is amazing how much joy those little squirts can bring into your life.

Other than that, I am just living my life. We had our first snow in Rexburg this week. I am not excited about the winter, but it must come eventually. I smile because I think this will be my last winter here in Rexburg. However, I know I will miss this town so much. I really am doing okay here. I'll admit, I get homesick at times and wish I had my Charity here, but I have the most amazing friends in the world. They have no clue how much they have positively influenced my life and sadly I am too prideful to let them know the full effect they have had on my life. Yes, sometimes they make me so mad, but they are willing to deal with my crazy, and I love them for that.

This is my life...and I love it. I only have short period of time left in this season of my life. Soon, it will be time to move to another season. It is scary not knowing what that season is or where it will for sure take place, but I trust that my Heavenly Father knows better than me. It truly is comforting when you learn how to truly put your trust in him. Honestly, I don't know how much I really trust him with my life, but I am learning how to trust him more and more everyday.

3 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Beck, I love it! I love your writing so much. I look forward to your blogs. It is sad when you think about a chapter of your life ending. Some chapters we try to rush through, while others we don't want to close, but they are all part of a bigger book. I am so excited to see you. I get homesick sometimes and I live at home, I guess I'm remembering when we were all younger. I miss that somedays.

Robert and Charity said...

Becky Boo, you are too cute. I miss you and I need my becky here sometimes. You are awesome and amazing. I love you and I like this blog a lot.

Renee and Jake said...

Oh Boo