Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to School!

I started a brand new semester of school this week. I am beginning to think that I will never ever finish school. Anyways, I am in a required music class. I am not musically talented and my teacher is a nazi. I have to learn all my notes, scales, and any other musical thing for this class on top of everything else. The bad thing is that I am the only one in the class with absolutely no musical talent. Come on...I don't even have rhythm. It is possible I could fail my very first college course.
I am loving my new roommates. They are so fun! It is hard for me to get any work done because I just want to hang out and talk to them. We are all going to see Colbie Caillat in Salt Lake on October 2. It is going to be such a fun concert. Howie Day is opening the concert.
Tonight I went to see Rodney Atkins at the fair. It was fun. I went with a roommate and her sister. They sat in the grandstand and I stood in front of the stage. I got to meet a few new people. I was proud that I still got up and got to be crazy. It really did open the door to me meeting the fun people I met tonight.
This is going to be my semester. I can feel in my bones...or think I can at least. I know it is going to be a lot of work, but I have a good feeling about it. We will see how my music class goes. That is my biggest fear at this point. Wish me luck with life.

3 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Too bad I'm not there bo help you huh? If we have a question about it you can always still ask me and I'll help, if I know the answer.

Amy Eaton said...

Glad the concert was fun! It is fun to have great roommates...it does make it challenging to stay focused.

Robert and Charity said...

man oh man! Im jealous of all the fun you are having!