My friend, Danielle did this challenge and I found it quite fascinating. Then I wondered if I could actually do it and keep up. There is only one way to find out! So here we go. Let the blogging begin!
30 Day Challenge
1. things you want to say to five different people.
2. how have you changed in the past two years?
3. what kinda person attracts you?
4. what you wear to bed.
5. five things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.
6. the person you like and why you like them.
7. your opinion on cheating on people.
8. something you’re currently worrying about.
9. your last kiss.
10. your view on drugs and alcohol.
11. your current relationship, if single discuss how being single is.
12. things you want to say to an ex.
13. a date you would love to go on.
14. something disgusting you do.
15. the best thing to happen to you this week.
16. three things you are proud about your personality.
17. things that make you scared.
18. disrespecting parents.
19. something that never fails to make you feel better.
20. the last argument you had.
21. something you can’t seem to get over.
22. ten things about you people don’t really expect.
23. something you always think “what if..” about
24. weird things you do when you’re alone.
25. ten ways to win your heart.
26. your religious beliefs.
27. talk about your siblings.
28. the month you were happiest this year and why.
29. a picture of yourself.
30. what changed this month and what you hope will happen next month.