Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Good Life

Welp, most of you know I am back in Tennessee. Adjusting to being back home hasn't been the easiest thing for me. Part of it is because I feel like I am starting over again and part of it is because I never imagined my life turning out like this. The irony of life may never stop surprising me. If I gave examples this blog would turn into a pity party...and that is not why I am writing this blog. The purpose behind this blog is to give you an update. I have had some higher moments since I've been home. The garden at home provided me with the opportunity to shuck corn with my dad and pick green beans with my nephew. I have also had to opportunity to go on a few dates which have been fun. Recently, I also got to operate a zero turn lawn mower. Scariest experience of my life!!!! I thought I was going to die. I guess the point of this blog is that I should probably focus on the positive and good experiences that I have in my day to day life and find ways to laugh...even when life doesn't go my way. Because let's be honest...how often does life go our way?

1 comment:

gamesforkids.name said...
This comment has been removed by the author.