Friday, June 24, 2011

SKS Syndrome

SKS, commonly known as Smitten Kitten Syndrome, seems to be spreading rapidly. I won't say I have never had SKS, but it has never worked out well for me. So, I want to offer a word of warning to those who have this SKS...guard yourself...it is probably not worth it. Not that I am trying to be negative...but look at the relationships in your life. Now compare the ones that worked to the ones that didn't work. Chances are if you are in a long term relationship (A.K.A happily married) you can only say one worked. If you are not than the ratio is zero to how many failed relationships you have been in. (This could be 0:1, 0:5, 0:10.) Think about it...the odds are not in your favor. So, before you get SKS, you may want to reconsider what you are getting yourself in to.

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

I disagree...I think you can take something from every relationship...and learn form it or find good.