Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Falling Apart

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you are falling apart?  This morning I woke up in time to do my hair and make-up.  I also had a good breakfast.  I looked cute and I was definitely put together.  About 10 minutes after arriving on campus I began to fall apart.  I accidentally wrote on my suede skirt.  Then I attempted to use a Tide To Go pen to clean it up.  I stained my skirt.  Next, a button fell off of my vest.  It gets better, I found out I had a paper due today in the class I was sitting in that I had no clue about!  What can you do?  I guess today just hasn't been my day.  All together, though, "It is what it is."  Hopefully my day will get lots better.  If not, I'll just have to think like Miss Scarlett O'Herra, "After all, tomorrow is another day."

3 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

That stinks. I'm so sorry your day has been rough! Those days make all the other ones seem okay. Maybe your teacher will let you make the paper up.

Renee and Jake said...

I do not like days that suck!!!

Robert and Charity said...

Crazy, I have been thinking about that quote a lot too!! Im glad I had class with you today. It wasnt the best day for me either, but it is always a good day when I get to see you! You looked lovely today, by the way.