So it is the eve of my 25th birthday and I thought in celebration I would write down 25 things I am grateful for. Enjoy!
1) I am thankful for the missionaries who brought the gospel into my parents lives. I love the gospel so much! Because of those missionaries I(and countless other people)have the gospel as part of their lives.
2) I am thankful that I live in a country with so many freedoms. I am particullarly thankful to live in a country that allows me to obtain an education and allows me to finance one.
3) I am thankful that I have had so many life experiences. These include living with crazy roommates, having a big family, and living in the country.
4) I am thankful that I have developed a love of reading. Alliteracy is a really big problem in this country. Luckily for me, I have had people influence me in my life and teach me how to love reading.
5) I am so thankful for the internet. I can google anything in the world I want to know! I don't know what people did without it!
6) I am thankful for airplanes. This makes visiting my family back home in TN so much easier. I love them and miss them.
7) I am so thankful for my neices and nephews. They are much younger than me and still manage to teach me some of the greatest lessons I will ever be able to learn. I miss being around them so much!
8) I am thankful that I am a dreamer. I love to dream. A good dream can make even the gloomiest day seem a little better. I believe in dreaming big!
9) I am thankful for a place to live. I often complain about it being a mess, but at least it is a roof over my head.
10) I am thankful that I am able to talk to a member of my family every day. As mentioned earlier I really do love them. They are a big part of my life.
11) I am thankful for good advice. I don't always want advice at the moment but I will still listen. I like being able to make more educated decisions.
12) I am thankful for heartbreaks. I know this is odd but I know that I will appreciate true love even more when it finds me because I have experienced a broken heart.
13) I am thankful that I have a job especially when the economy is so bad.
14) I am thankful for the news. I really love watching national news. I especially love reading about Pakistan.
15) I am thankful for teachers that are passionate about the subject they teach. Their excitement about the subject is often contagious.
16) I am thankful for good food. I love to eat. Ice cream and smores make me so happy!
17) I am thankful for prayer. I really do know that Heavenly Father hears my prayers. He answers them as well. It is nice having a friend that understands met hat I can talk to any time of day.
18) I am thankful that my body functions well. Not everyone is blessed with a body who functions as well as mine. Some people loose their senses while others loose the ability to use extremities.
19) I am thankful for love. I am thankful that I know that I am loved and that I have the ability to love other people.
20) I am thankful for good friends. There are few things as valuable as a friend who will listen to you complain and cry and still want to be your friend.
21) I am thankful for the small conviences that I often take for granted. Rather this be a razor or toothbrush. Could you imagine our world without them?
22) I am thankful for good media. I like to be able to relax infront of the tv every now and then. I really like sitting back and watching The Office!
23) I am thankful that I have a car. Not everyone on campus is this blessed. Having a car really does make my life easier.
24) I am thankful for good jokes. I really do love to laugh. Laughing rejuvenates the soul.
25) I am thankful for another birthday! I am glad I made it to be a quater of a century old!