Friday, May 8, 2009

Menstruating Men

So I had to write a short essay for my English Class on anything that was on my mind. This is what I came up with.

I hate men! They are so illogical and immature. Then they turn around and say that girls are emotional. We girls have an excuse to be crazy and irrational. That excuse is a little something called hormones. It is true that boys have hormones too, but let’s be honest; they don’t fluctuate nearly as much. As females, our hormones go up and down. It is nice to have an excuse when we start crying over something as minuscule as burning our one dollar Tony’s pizza. However, it is ridiculous when a grown man starts acting like a menstruating fourteen year old girl. When with a boy who can not make up his mind or gets over defensive when we tell him he needs a haircut we want to look up and yell, “Are you normally such a jerk or are you menstruating?”
Boys, grow up! Stop acting like little girls. We don’t want to go out with our little sisters. We want to date real men. We want men we can have a stimulating conversation with. The problem with this is that men say they want an intellectual woman. However, the men get offended or intimidated if a girl appears smarter than them on a date. Men, stop acting like ten year old girls and make up your minds! In short, you don’t menstruate so stop acting like you do.

3 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

Hmmmmmmm........You are a good writer but that was a little harsh. LOL

Sandra and Brent said...

Hahaha. I love you Becky. I'm sure you will find someone just perfect for you. Hey, at least you are not as old as me!

Robert and Charity said...

Harsh?? I thought it was perfect!! hahaha!! Love it and love you! haha...that is sooo hilarious!!