Monday, February 16, 2009

Daddy's Text


I never thought in a million years that my dad would be a texter...but turns out he is! I always love getting text from him. Yesterday he sent me a text and I though I would share it with everyone because I loved it so much. Here it is: Hey beauty. I was missing you and came up with some words that describe you. I used each letter of Rebekah to start the words. I love my girl!
Realistic
Endowed
Benevolence
Enduring
Kute
Accountable
Honorable
This text really made me happy. Then he sent me some more words to describe me. Because I love them so much I will mention them too!!!
Pleasant, Sharpshooter, Gentle, Cheerful, Smiling Woman.
Good pastry cooking cook PLUS you can bring home the meat & fry it in a pan!
I really love getting the text from daddy. They really do cheer up my day especially when it isn't going the best!

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

He is so freaking cute. I love how much thought he puts into things. I agree with him about all those things he said about you. I love you.

Renee and Jake said...

I love dads texts too. they are cool. dad nails a lot right on the head.