Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This is It

So, it's official...I will be graduating from college in a matter of weeks. I am super stoked and super scared at the same time. I don't want to leave this part of my life. Some great memories have been made at college. I remember being hesitant and scared to embark on the adventure I am getting ready to end and now I wish it could last for forever. My next adventure is moving back home to Tennessee to live with the parentals until I can get established. I don't think I will want that adventure to last forever. I do have hopes that one day, maybe in the mist of another adventure, that my greatest adventure of all will happen. We will see how life turns out. I don't want to make plans because when I do the unexpected always rocks my world.

3 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Let your world be rocked.

Anonymous said...

You deserve the best in life. You are amazing.

Unknown said...

Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. See the power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog. Positive Thoughts