Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I....

I am...a little crazy!
I think... it snows way to much in Idaho
I know... pretty much everything there is to know.
I want... to always be happy.
I wish... prince charming would hurry up and find me!
I hate... rude people.
I miss... my family in TN
I fear... the unknown
I feel... confused...most of the time anyways.
I hear... only what I want to hear.
I smell... my wallflower air freshener.
I search... the scriptures.
I wonder... way too much.
I regret... nothing.
I love... everyone.
I care... about things I might say I don't care about.
I always... sleep with covers.
I am not... going to fall asleep at work tonight.
I believe... in love.
I dance... like no one is watching...really I am that bad!
I sing... loud and offbeat!
I don't always... eat healthy.
I write... my dreams for the future....dreams can come true!
I win... at everything!
I lose... my patience when I am tired or stressed.
I never... well...I will do anything once so I really can't say never.
I listen... to others.
I'm scared of... the unknown.
I read... all the time!
I am happy about... possibilities that my life holds.

I tag...YOU.


2 comments:

Callie said...

Beck...I love you! You know me and you have a special bond Beck! Ill be out there In potato land soon and I cant wait to see you! :)

Sandra and Brent said...

This did make me laugh. You were very creative, yet honest.