Sunday, November 1, 2009

Frustration

So, I had/have a crush on this boy this semester. He is a cutie. However, as life would have it, I just discovered he likes my roommate. Then I have to wonder, "How come I always pick the wrong boys to like?" Yes, it seems like every time I get a crush on a worthwhile guy he always likes one of my friends. I remember having a crush on a boy last winter that had a crush on my little sister. The next guy had a crush on a friend. I don't think I have ever had a crush on a boy that hasn't liked one of my friends instead of me. Life kind of sucks like that. What can you do though. I guess I have to be okay with it. After all, I have to believe that those boys wouldn't be worth my time anyways. It is hard to have faith that somewhere there is someone for me when I continuously face being the unwanted girl. You know, the girl the guy likes to be "just friends" with. That is my life. I just needed to vent a little. One day, hopefully, my prince charming will find me and I'll get to have the wedding Sandra and Charity have planned for me.

3 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

He is probably an idiot anyways. And I do not think you are an "unwanted girl". I do not know what the future holds but I do know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we choose our attitude about our situations in life. Love you!!! Remember Heavenly Father knows the big picture.

Sandra and Brent said...

I doubt he's an idiot. He just doesn't like you and that's okay because you don't always like people who like you. Watch the CES Fireside from November 1st on line. It was beautiful and it was written with you in mind.
Fortunately, we have a choice with who we marry, unfortunately, so do they. Love you Beck. And you can always remember that I'm older than you and I've made it. Maybe we should just go on Missions. We could send our papers in together. What do you think?

Robert and Charity said...

Here is the solution. Wear really low cut shirts so you show that you are well endowed. Go ahead, let your jeans be a little tight...you have a nice asset. And always do seductive things with your tongue...like lick your lips and stuff. That is what Megan does to get all the boys. Hahaha!!! Im just kidding. I hope that made you laugh. Just remember, that is the worst advice in the world. Dont do those things. I love you!!