Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Everyone else is doing it....

My Birthday Month: You decide what is true and what isn't!

Stubborn and hard-hearted
Strong-willed and highly motivated
Sharp thoughts
Easily angered
Attracts others and loves attention
Deep feelings
Beautiful physically and mentally
Firm standpoint
Easily influenced
Needs no motivation
Easily consoled
Systematic (left brain)
Loves to dream
Strong clairvoyance
Understanding
Sickness usually in the ear and neck
Good imagination
Good debating skills
Good physical
Weak breathing
Loves literature and the arts
Loves travelling
Dislike being at home
Restless
Hardworking
High spirited
Spendthrift

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

I love these! You really do love literature and you use to be a lot faster to anger. I think that these are pretty accurate. I didn't love mine calling me homely but what can I do. I can love you that is what I can do. And guess what, I am doing it!!!!

Renee and Jake said...

Hmmmmmm....